Elizabeth brings a wealth of experience, talent, knowledge, and a keen intellect to our work in strategy and leadership development.
In her most recent role, Elizabeth was the Corporate Director of Learning & Development for CBC/Radio-Canada. In this role, she was a member of the core team working alongside the President and the Senior Executive Team in developing a strategy for, and crafting the future, of CBC/R-C. She was also responsible for creating and executing a talent development strategy (learning, succession, performance, change, exiting) for all of CBC-Radio Canada.
In the six years prior to working with CBC/R-C, Elizabeth ran her own highly successful consulting firm. Her clients included: Sanofi Pasteur, Hamilton Health Sciences, Scotiabank, Ryerson University, Heart and Stroke Foundation, Toronto Community Housing, Ontario Trillium Foundation, and Aviva Canada.
Elizabeth’s work has included:
- Leading and implementing a major restructure of a national Learning and OD team with award-winning eLearning and national leadership development strategy.
- Being the lead consultant and mentor for internal consulting staff on major organizational change initiatives including national restructuring and integration of diverse media platforms and multiple management teams.
- Designing and implementing a coaching approach to leadership development which received a PRSIM Award from the International Coaching Federation for its organizational impact.
- Leading and significantly upgrading the Retail Leadership Development Program for Canadian Tire Corporation.
- Facilitating board and executive level strategic planning sessions, resulting in the creation of related organizational accountability processes.
- Coaching senior executives, mid-level managers and teams at all levels.
- Mentoring and development of client OD and HR staff.
While running her own consulting firm, Elizabeth also acted as a faculty member with Adler International Learning. In this capacity Elizabeth taught an accredited coaching certificate program in English and French, both in Canada and Europe. She also operated as a supervisor to other junior faculty, mentor for practicum students and certification examiner.
Elizabeth has taught at McMaster School of Continuing Studies and is a guest lecturer at the University of Waterloo.
Elizabeth possesses an Honours BA from Queen’s University, where she has also pursued post-degree studies. Her formal certifications are numerous including:
- Human Systems Dynamics Certification
- Certified Facilitator Team Diagnostics
- Certified Facilitator Adler Workplace Coaching Program
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF Designation)
- Advanced Team Coaching Training