Scott Campbell is a highly successful speaker, consultant, and author. Over the last twenty years, he has consulted with leaders from FedEx, Nike, GE, Toyota, Bayer, Kraft, Pepsi, Ceridian, P&G, and Spectra Energy. He is a former instructor in the Schulich School of Business Executive Education Centre.
Scott possesses a certificate in Strategic Decision Making and Risk Management from Stanford University, and holds a Master’s degree in organizational leadership from Tyndale College.
In addition to his work in the United States and Canada, he has spoken and consulted in France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Denmark, and Hong Kong. Scott was the featured keynote speaker at the first-ever all manager’s conference for FedEx Europe, Middle East and Asia.
He is a gifted writer, having authored several books:
- Mind Games: 7 Tricks Your Brain Plays When Making Decisions
- NeuroEngagement: Using The Insights of Brain Science to Foster Employee Engagement
- 5-D Leadership: Key Dimensions for Leading in the Real World (co-author)
Scott has also written numerous articles on leadership for a variety of leadership magazines, including Leadership Excellence, Worldwide Association of Business Coaches, and Bulletin of Psychological Type.
Scott has extensive experience and qualifications with several assessment tools, including:
- Qualified Facilitator for Leadership Circle Profile™ and Leadership Culture Survey™
- Master Trainer for Personality Dimensions® (personality type assessment)
- Qualifying Instructor for Myers Briggs Type Indicator®
- Qualified Facilitator for EQ-i® (emotional intelligence assessment)
- Qualified Facilitator for FIRO-B
Scott is a member of several notable leadership associations including: Strategic Leadership Forum, Cognitive Edge Network, and the Association of Psychological Type International.